According to the schedule notified at official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in, TS EAMCET hall ticket 2020 will be released on June 30. The new TS EAMCET exam date is July 6, 7 & 8, 2020 for both engineering and agriculture stream. TSEAMCET hall tickets will be available to download from June 30 to July 3, 2020 by the students.
The Telangana State Engineering and Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2020 is being conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad (JNTUK) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The application process concludes on 30th of June 2020 with late fees of Rs 10,000/-. The details regarding TS EAMCET 2020 Exam schedule, Exam pattern, marking scheme and how to download admit card is given below in this article.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Download 2020 will available on the official website https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/ from 30th June 2020 to 3rd July 2020. The students have to provide their registration number and date of birth to download the hall ticket.
The detailed step by step procedure to download hall ticket is given below.
- Visit the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in or click here.
- Now the candidate will have to login using required details such as registration number, DOB and qualifying exam Hall Ticket number.
- Click on the ‘Get Hall Ticket’ tab.
- The hall ticket copy will be displayed now.
- Download a copy and then take a print out.
TS EAMCET Exam Date 2020 & Timings
The exam organizing authority has revised the exam schedule for Telangana EAMCET 2020. Here is the new schedule.
- The computer based test for TS EAMCET 2020 will be conducted in two slots Forenoon(9 AM to 12 PM) and Afternoon(3 PM to 6 PM) respectively.
- The test for Engineering(E) branch will be conducted on 6th, 7th and 8th July. Whereas test for Agriculture & Medicine(AM) branch will be conducted on 8th and 9th of July.
Citing safety issues due to the current impact due to COVID-19 pandemic candidates are also advised to carry essential items such as masks, hand sanitizer, gloves etc.
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- TS EAMCET 2020 will be conducted in CBT(Computer Based Test) format.
- Test will consist of 160 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)
- The test will be of a total of 160 marks.
- There will be no negative marking and 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- The test will be in Bilingual format ie. English/Telugu or English/Urdu.
- Test will be for a duration of 3 hours.
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2020
- Engineering Stream paper will consist of questions from Physics, Chemistry as well as Mathematics.
- The Agriculture & Medical Stream exam will consist of questions from Physics, Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
- The difficulty level of questions will be of 10+2 standard.
The candidates can take the mock test facility provided online by JNTU. TS EAMCET 2020 Mock Test will help candidates get an idea of the CBT and be better prepared.